View via desktop or mobile device 24/7
Choose what you want to monitor:
- Temperature – Supply Air, Return air, Temperature Differential, CHW Inlet/Outlet Temperatures
- Water Leak Detection – Prevent damage to surrounding areas
- Fan Coil Unit on/off status
Applications and usage:
- Easy to identify fan coil unit inefficiencies – Simply put the FCU on full cooling and check the Supply Air Temperature. Then do the same for heating. The whole vessel can be done at the same time.
- Air conditioning failure
- Heating and cooling optimisation
- HVAC supervision
- Monitoring of refrigerator or freezer
- Food storage
Our fan coil unit monitoring system can connect up to 4 sensors via 1-Wire and up to two detectors via digital inputs for dry contacts.
This device is designated for measuring temperature and humidity from external sensors, with the option of connection to the internet via Ethernet or WiFi. In case the permitted range of values is exceeded, an alarm via e-mail (where you can define up to 3 sets of targets an assign them to individual sensors) via the Online portal or via SMS using a standalone gateway in the same LAN.
Online Monitoring – Desktop or Mobile Device
A built-in web server is used for configuration. The device can be monitored remotely over the internet or mobile application for iOS and Android. It is supplied with software to create graphs and export data to MS Excel. You can choose whether to connect the thermometer to the internet via a RJ45 Ethernet cable (100BASE-T), which also supports a PoE power supply, or by using the built-in 2.4GHz Wifi antenna (802.11 b/g/n). The device also has a built-in WEB server, so you will not need any software apart from a standard web browser. We will provide you with access to the online portal, where you can store all your data and via which the device can send you alarm messages. The security of your data is password-protected.
For more information about this system and to receive a quotation, please contact us at [email protected]