Our HVAC Engineer was sent to Singapore to join the second leg of the voyage on board the FPSO Dalia. Our role was to commission the DX refrigerated cooling systems for the Electrical Substations and advise the Siemens PLC technician on the correct operating strategy for this type of system. We worked rigorously to build trends on the HMI and ensure the systems were working as efficiently as possible. The units were skid mounted McQuay Screw compressors with a common dual compressor arrangement for duty and standby operation. These then connected to a common evaporator coil with the air-handling units. A lot of time was spent working on the loading cycle to ensure the compressors were run as efficiently as possible.
- Palma de Mallorca – The top 12 checks for any air conditioning unit
- Contaminated Refrigerants Found- Serious Safety Issue
- Superyacht Refrigeration Package
- Latest Guidance from the UK Government, using and trading fluorinated gas and ozone-depleting substances in the event of a no deal Brexit.
- Graeme Fox, Head of REFCOM, replies to comments from Richard Branson on the AC Industry