Life becomes so much easier with our HVAC remote monitoring systems. All the information about the performance of your air conditioning chillers right in the palm of your hand?
BENEFITS OF MEASURING CHILLER PERFORMANCE
- Maintain reliable operation and therefore stable room temperatures
- Diagnose faults before they happen
- Maximise efficiency of chiller load
- Recognise changes in efficiency over time – Dirty condensers, refrigerant leaks, increased compressor amps, etc
- Reduce electricity and fuel costs
- Extend the life of the equipment
- Daily checks become easy
- Remote access 24/7
- Receive alerts when warning parameters have been exceeded
- Log chilled water temperatures to confirm to the client its met the requirements over a given timeframe
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Well, the honest answer is that it depends on each systems individual requirements. A basic chiller might be made up of a compressor, water cooled condenser, expansion device and water cooled evaporator. Other might have economisers, oil coolers or even two compressors on the same circuit. There are so many variables that we simply have to look at each system individually.
They can also be combined with our Fan Coil Unit and Air Handling Unit monitoring system giving you complete access to the entire system.
HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION?
Simply contact us at email@example.com and we will get straight back to you. We will give you a call to find out exactly what the system is like, how many circuits there are and subsequently how many probes etc will be required.