Dometic AU6 HVZ – 6000BTU Fan Coil Unit, with HV Blowers
The Dometic AU6 Gold Series air handlers, recipient of an Honorable Mention at the 2012 International Boatbuilders Exhibition and Conference (IBEX), incorporate many innovative features, including an optional Breathe Easy air purifier and rust-free composite drain pan. AU-DC models feature ultra-quiet “WhisperCool” DC blowers that are strong enough to overcome high-static-pressure duct.
The composite drain pan quickly removes condensate water. Each drain hole is reinforced and has an external stop to prevent over tightening of the screw-in hose barb. Straight or 90-degree hose barbs may be used to better accommodate a variety of installation situations. Vibration-isolation mounting hardware can be attached at a variety of locations along the perimeter of the drain pan.
The rotatable blower ring can be positioned easily in the field by adjusting a single screw, and can even blow directly downward (best achieved with the right-oriented version). The blower inlet adapter is made of a high-temperature resin to easily withstand the heat generated by the optional internal electric heating element. The manual heater-overload safety switch is easily accessible without disassembling the unit.
The optional integrated Breathe Easy air purifier is positioned directly in the airstream. Our award-winning Breathe Easy air purifier is positioned directly in the airstream. Our award-winning Breathe Easy technology eliminates odors and up to 99.9% of VOCs and biological contaminants.
- Rust-free composite drain pan
- Drain pan features anti-slosh, “positiveflow” drain channels for no spills and rapid removal of condensate
- Vibration-isolation mounts reduce noise and vibration
- Improved insulation
- Single adjustment screw for 270° of blower rotation
- Blower can be rotated to straight down position for overhead applications
- Easy access to heater overload reset button
- Flexible mounting options
- Braided, kink-proof air bleeder hose
- Reinforced drain holes prevent over tightening of hose barbs
Download the MANUAL
Need a bigger unit? Try the DOMETIC AU9