Commissioning, Service & Maintenance
Contracted to work on the Orlan Platform on Sakhalin Island. From the commissioning phase we were responsible for all areas concerning the HVAC equipment. This ranged from the Provisions Refrigeration System and Air Handling Units to Fire Dampers and Air Balancing/Pressurization in Hazardous Areas.
Our role also included:
- Equipment upgrades and recommendations to the client to improve equipment performance.
- Implementation of maintenance schedule’s into the IPES/SAP system
- Production of the recommended spare part’s list and Bill of Material’s.
Other completed works included:
- Supervising PLC Upgrade, writing strategies, procedures and function testing new installation.
- Carrier Condenser Unit Control Panel replacements
- Provisions Refrigeration Upgrade
- Shaker Room and Main Air Compressor Room ductwork modifications
- Writing regular reports about the status of the AC equipment and any relevant improvements